Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Crappy Appointment

So thanks to a combination of stress and medication, my weight has creeped up. At my last appointment with the surgeon's office, I was told by a really rude nurse that there was no way that I was following the rules... I had to be having binges. I was in tears by the time I left! Even though there is well documented proof that the 2 daily meds that I'm on both cause weight gain as a side effect.... apparently that's a crock and I'm a liar.

I understand that they deal with food addicts and addicts are known to lie about having whatever it is that they are addicted to...... but it's really crappy when you're telling the truth!

But moving on....... I've decided to do the 5 day pouch test to bring me back to basics. Combined with making some life changing decisions, I'm hoping to kick start my weight loss again.

No comments:

Post a Comment